Add text art

[#37] (*゚ー゚) (2020-11-23 15:35:15)
skreeeeeeeeeee *slides in* hey gois hey gois quick question, y'all- yeah sorry I say y'all LOL- y'all like bread? hee hee lol sorry, kind of a weird question, lololol but do you? Well... get this. lol... lololol I eat moldy bwead. XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD Yeah I know, it's kind of QUIRKY XDXDXDXDXDXDXD quirky and WEIRD XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD sometimes when I eat it I pretend it's a BABY with GANGRENOUS INFECTIONS XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD yeah, lol sorry if you don't understand medical references lolol I'm into that kind of thing X3 lololol sometimes I eat it with jam lolol and guess what hee hee lololololol I pretend it is BLOOD XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD hahaHAHAHAHA sorry if that's kind of creepy lolol I'm a nice person lol, but if you ever insult me lolol I will KILL YOU XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD just like Sans from Undertale XDX what? oh sorry, that's from a video game lololol...
[#38] Top15s (2020-11-23 15:59:33)
Number 15. Gangrenous Infections. Vody.org is an anonymous textboard where users can post anything they want. This means that it can attract the worst people on the Internet. A user posted a short paragraph to the site saying that they like to eat moldy bread. If that doesn't gross you out enough, they then say that they like to pretend that they're eating a baby with gangrenous infections. I've contacted the cyber police, but they refused to give me any information regarding the post. Whatever happened to this user remains a mystery. Before we move on, if you haven't already, check out my new music video. We may have caught something paranormal at the 22 second mark. Oh, wait. That's an airplane.